NETWORK TECHNICIAN /FIELD ENGINEER
DataBit Engineers provide high level field support and consulting to our clients. Candidates must be comfortable interfacing with company senior executives and able to maintain a high level of service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving skills, the ability to be prompt and courteous plus the ability to work independently and in a team environment are necessary.
Successful candidates must be knowledgeable of
• PC/server Hardware/support/troubleshooting
• MS Windows 2007/2003/2000/
• Windows 7/Vista/XP/200
• MS Exchange 2010/2007/2003/2000
• Active Directory
• MS Office 2010/2000/XP/2003
• Veritas Backup Exec
• Symantec/Trend Micro antivirus
• Firewall experience is a must
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 - 7 years of proven experience administering a LAN/WAN - TCP/IP environment using MS Windows, including MS Exchange
• Experience with design, implementation, and migration of Active Directory
• Experience with MS Exchange
• Backup and Recovery of Windows and Exchange
• Configured and deployed a Cisco Netscreen/Juniper and other type hardware firewall into a production environment
• Working knowledge of Internet email (smtp, mx records and rbl troubleshooting)
• Working knowledge of DNS, Internet Infrastructure, and IP informational tools
• Thorough knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems - Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 prior migration experience highly preferred
• Experience rebuilding servers and workstations
• Excellent quantitative, analytical, and verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
DataBit offers competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health and dental insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off and holidays, a 401k plan and performance incentives. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
For the 2011-12 academic year, Solomon Schechter School of Westchester Lower School is seeking an instrumental music teacher (part-time).
About the school: Schechter Westchester is a vibrant K-12 Jewish day school dedicated to academic excellence and instilling in our students a life long commitment to Jewish practice and knowledge. Our Lower School (grades K-5) is located in White Plains, New York. Our Middle School (grades 6-8) and High School (grades 9-12) are on our Upper School campus in Hartsdale, New York.
Our NJ chain store located near Lakewood NJ is in need of Pharmacists to work in our stores.
Please send your resume, and salary needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions are open for immediate employment
Filed under: Pharmacy.
We currently have a client on the upper east side of Manhattan that is seeking a couple of Level I Help Desk temps. Must have solid help desk and desktop experience (phone and hands-on) supporting Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003-2010, moves/adds/changes, entering service requests into a ticketing system, etc. Experience with Adobe products and cabling a plus.
We are looking for people that are ready to start immediately. This assignment should last at least through the end of June, possibly longer.
Our Brooklyn day school is seeking applicants for FULL-TIME Third and Fifth Grade GENERAL STUDIES teaching positions for the 2011-2012 school year.
Visit our school website to learn more: www.mazeldayschool.com.
Applicants must have at least 3-5 years prior experience lead teaching in an elementary classroom. Must be dedicated, enthusiastic, willing to learn and implement new educational approaches, work to differentiate instruction to students’ abilities and committed to cultivating students’ social-emotional growth. BA or other higher ed degree required, as well as NYS Teacher’s Certification or plan for completion of certification!
Additional Positions Available:
- After-School Program Teachers (responsible for homework supervision)
- Physical Education Teachers
For more information, please email email@example.com
Filed under: Education.
Israeli-headquarters company is looking to hire a full-time, Hebrew speaking Redhat/Windows Network Manager for their NYC office.
The role includes:
• Hands-on support & daily responsibility of 500-unit server farm and 100 computer users.
• Manage 4-member network support team.
• Liaise with suppliers, vendors, engineering team, and Israeli-headquarters IT team.
• Speak fluent Hebrew to be able to communicate well with the Israeli headquarters
• 4+ years’ experience as a Red Hat System Administrator, including installation/ implementation experience of servers and networking services, Samba and Apache
• 4+ years’ experience administering/installing/supporting Windows Server 2003/2008 and Exchange Server 2003/2008.
• Hands-on experience working with data storage and backup systems. NetApp knowledge is a plus.
• Cisco communications equipment knowledge. Juniper equipment knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge of communication equipment JUNIPER - advantage
• In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing the principles of information security products.
• High level English.
• Work permit in the USA is a must
• Willingness to work weekends
Salary: $125,000 - $150,000 / year
Seeking full-time/ part-time monolingual and Yiddish speaking PT/OT/SETTS/SLP/LCSW to provide services in NYC and/or Williamsburg at our brand-new childhood development centers (state of the art sensory integration gyms) and schools.
Please forward your resumes Yfat@comprehensivecenter.comor call 212-566-8855 (Yfat Jakubowitz- Clinical Supervisor) for more information.
Work with CEO to coordinate marketing activities and manage the production of large conferences/seminars.
Assist with marketing, speaker recruitment, internet research, business development efforts. Field calls and e-mails from prospects/clients as required. Help coordinate events, including client and prospect mailings, registration, and attendee follow-up. Assist with development and maintenance of printed materials. Work with outside vendors. Assist in publication of in-house marketing information. Assist in production of advertisements and firm announcements. Update Web site. Assist in tracking return-on-investment of firm marketing efforts.
MS Office proficient, great communication skills, online research experience, problem solver, team player
Low key, proactive, right arm assistant sought for multi-faceted, privately owned Small Business. Secretarial/Assistant training and small business experience required. MS Office proficient, great communication skills, online research experience. Part-time hours to start. Desire person with ability to grow into office manager position. Contact Michael 347 665-7733
Manhattan Jewish Experience located on the Upper West Side is looking for an in-house graphic designer to work part-time. Looking for someone who understands our target audience of young Jewish professionals; with young, innovative, and creative ideas. Work includes creating 100 images a year for our web, print, brochures and additional promotional material. Flex hours. $20,000. Please email resume and portfolio.
Filed under: Graphic Design.