Real estate law office is seeking a document processor with prior mortgage or real estate experience. The position will consist of compiling client documents in preparation for court and bank submissions.
Hours: 12pm to 8pm
Compensation: $10 to $13/per hour
Call: (917) 478-2464 or e-mail:Resumewebb@gmail.com
1. Greet and direct people entering building
2. Perform light clerical duties
3. Must have neat appearance
4. Must have pleasant social skills
5. Must have valid drivers license and car
6. 10 years experience needed in workforce (any related field)
Starting Pay $10/hour and up
Passport NYC at 92Y seeks a creative, passionate, progressive, and experienced Informal Jewish Educator/Song Leader for our pluralistic, Jewish values based residential (NYC) summer camp program! Teens entering 9th through 12th grades from all over the world live in the 92Y Residence and spend their days hands on, learning in one of five specialty programs; Culinary Arts, Music Industry, Fashion, Film or Musical Theater while exploring NYC, creating community and exploring Jewish identity and culture.
As the Jewish Educator you will inspire and lead the Passport NYC participants and staff towards a greater appreciation, understanding and connection to Jewish culture, community and the Jewish obligation to help heal the world. Some ways in which this can be achieved:
· Incorporating eco/social awareness into camp programming and connecting that awareness to Jewish thought/philosophy/culture/history/ritual within the arts based classes and special evening and day programs
· Encouraging the exploration of ones passions and sense of self and community through creative Jewish values based programming
· Creating and leading “out of this world-remember this forever” Shabbat and Havdallah experiences
· Providing a strong role model for relevant, passionate Jewish affiliation for teens and staff
· Empowering our camp community to be involved, explore Judaism in relevant and natural ways that are inclusive and encouraging
· Training staff to lead effective, reflective, inclusive Shabbat friendly programs for our Saturday reflective elective options and choose your own adventure programs as well as Friday evening pre-Shabbat “chuggim” (electives)
As the Song Leader, you are responsible for providing the spirit “ruach” and musical elements of the Shabbat experience from Friday night through Havdallah on Saturday night. You will also song lead at various other times throughout the week both formally and informally. Through leading engaging and relevant song sessions, facilitating music related camp electives “chuggim” and providing inspirational musical accompaniment during our Shabbat song session and Havdallah service. You will help guide the Passport NYC culture towards a feeling of cohesion, openness, depth and an overall positive energy.
As Residential Passport NYC staff you will live in the 92Y Residence as a part of the Passport NYC Leadership team living amongst the camp community. You will have an opportunity to bounce between the five specialty areas (Fashion, Film, Culinary Arts, Musical Theater and the Music Industry). At all times you are fully responsible for the health, safety and overall well being of all teens and staff in your care.
You must love working with teens and have proven success within this population. Have demonstrated skills in leading song sessions through voice and guitar (ideally in a summer camp setting) and know both Jewish and secular “campy” music. As Passport NYC is headed into it’s forth year, you have the sacred opportunity to help continue to shape the program, culture and growing traditions of this ever-changing community. You will be instrumental in its continued success. Passport NYC is Kosher and Shomer Shabbat friendly. It prides itself on its openness, inclusivity and ability to make anyone feel welcome and comfortable in this Jewish community. We seek a person who deeply shares these values.
All applicants must be at least 21 years of age. Required to live on-site June 23-August 19, 2013
Summer dates: Staff Orientation & Training, Sunday, June 23rd – Sunday, June 30th
Session 1: Sunday, June 30th – Sunday, July 21st
Intersession Reboot Staff Training: Monday, July 22nd – Sunday, July 28th
Session 2: Sunday, July 28th – August 18th
Staff departure: Monday, August 19th
Competitive Salary, gym/pool membership, room and board included.
Visit www.92YPassportNYC.org for additional information, videos and testimonials on Passport NYC
The Jewish Funders Network is an international network that provides leadership, programs and services to help Jewish grant makers be more effective and strategic in their philanthropy.
The Director of Member Services is responsible for developing JFN’s Relationship Management strategy including membership recruitment and retention. The Director is also tasked with identifying opportunities to cultivate interconnectedness between members, enhancing the value proposition and membership experience towards strengthening the network’s overall impact in the Jewish world.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
JFN offers a competitive compensation and benefits program. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, salary expectations and three professional references to email@example.com – please include “Director Member Services” in the subject line. Only email submissions will be accepted.