B H S .
Wholesale Trade/Import-Export - Jewish International Company Shomer Shabath. Wanted observant Jews workers who respect Shabath , We need a Young Jewish man or woman, Modest, responsible worker, from age 20 years old to 24 years old, observant of the Torah, and strictly observant of Jewish modesty, and also in speech and thinking with the modesty of Abrhaham Avinu and Sarah Imenu , observant of kosher, Shomer Shabbat and professional experience with a minimum of two years experience buying and selling on Ebay and amazons Also Buyer in Ebay and Amazon ,and creat a webstore and some marketing of my company who is fluent in Yiddish, english, hebrew, russian, optional French, Italian, spanish optional, that known repair all types of cell phones and also arm them. also Wanted aTechnical experienced 100% professional, full time. Who knows how to fix cell phones and rebuild all kinds of mobile phones. also warehouse and Internet sales and buyer professional with 100% experienced Internet Services -We looking for someone professional to know how to put on stuff on Ebay and amazon etc Also Buyer in Ebay and Amazon etc ,and creat a webstore and some marketing of my company, please call for a personal interview Contact: (718) 596-1900 Abraham Ben Eytan o Abrham Baruch Ben Isaac
Shalom Yehudi Tov if you Know some one need this job does a us mizvath tell our fellow jew we need him, this to is Ahavtah israel
Filed under: 1099, Advertising, Bronx, Brooklyn, Business Analysis, Computer, Consulting, Customer Service, Delivery, Five Towns, Full Time, Hebrew Speaking, Information Technology, Inside Sales, Internet, Job Categories, Job Locations, Just Listed, Long Island, Management, Manufacturing, Market Research, Marketing, Media Sales, Monsey, NYC, Office Work, Outside Sales, Phone Sales, Queens, Retail, Sales, Skilled Tradesman, Staten Island, Technical, Technology, Warehouse, Web Design, Web Development, eCommerce.
Full Time Secretarial/Office Position in Monsey, NY.
We are a growing wholesale
supplier to Hardware stores, based in Monsey, and have a position now available
for a well-organized and detail oriented office assistant to help with
administrative work in the office. Must have strong computer skills and be able
to multi-task and efficiently prioritize work on hand. This is a FULL-TIME
Priority Responsibilities would
Preparing and placing
purchase orders with vendors.
Follow-up on open purchase
coordinating orders and deliveries with vendors.
Prepare Item Requirement
Reports for management.
Analyze and keep track of
vendor rebate programs.
Receive inventory into
Generally maintain inventory
Continuously monitor A/R
Other general office work.
Required skills would include:-
Microsoft Office (Word,
Ability to create, organize
and maintain Excel® spreadsheets professionally.
Good working experience
with Adobe Photoshop® .
Excellent verbal and
written communication skills are required.
Please email your Resume and
cover letter to BTL1107@gmail.com or fax
to: (845) 425 0180.
Director of Administration
Torah Day School of Atlanta, GA was founded in 1985 with approximately 25 students. We are proud of our ethnically and religiously diverse faculty and staff who support our mission as an Orthodox Jewish Day School. TDSA inspires in each student a love of G-d, a reverence for the Torah, and a life-long commitment to the acquisition of knowledge.
TDSA is a non-profit 501c(3) school. The school is accredited by SACS and SAIS and in 2008 was named a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. Enrollment in 2009 reached 337 students. TDSA’s 11 acre campus includes a, multi-media center (20K volume library, computer lab, etc), Science lab, Beit HaMedresh (study hall), sports courts, two playgrounds, large sports field, state of the art gymnasium and more.
We are seeking a Director of Administration who will manage all non-academic, non-fundraising TDSA functions, personnel and activities. He/She will support, contribute to and execute the TDSA philosophy.
Key areas of responsibility:
The ideal candidate will possess:
The Director of Administration reports to our Head of School and will manage the business office staff. For consideration of this opportunity, please email resume and salary history to DirAdmin@torahday.org.
|An innovative, cutting-edge, and fast-growing video technology start-up is looking for a bright and highly motivated Inside Sales and Production Analyst.
1. Assist the sales department in screening and qualifying sales leads.
2. Research new vertical opportunities for the company.
3. Compose case studies, presentations, and other sales support documents for various market segments.
4. Analyze and create reports about account performance.
5. Assist in managing customer accounts.
6. Work directly with customers, as well as with in-house technical, operational, and business groups on defining, negotiating, and executing special video production projects.
7. Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing, as well as Sales Managers, in ongoing tasks and projects.
8. Assist in marketing and customer communications tasks, including managing mailing lists, social media postings, and more.Qualifications:
1. Undergraduate degree with preference to 0-2 years experience relevant post-College experience.
2. Strong communication skills: must have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and internal stakeholders (verbal and written).
3. Strong interpersonal skills: must be a good team player who has the ability to get along well with and motivate others.
4. Familiarity with the media industry and/or video and film a plus.
5. Business Major a plus.
6. Excellent computer skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and various Web applications.
7. Comfortable talking about technology.
8. Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
9. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
The position is based out of Paramus, NJ.