SEO Guru/Software Engineer position available
We are seeking top tier talented SEO Guru’s and Software Engineers to complement our growing team.
SEO Guru Applicant should be skilled and well versed in all aspects related to but not limited to:
-Driving traffic to web sites
-Search engine rankings and optimization
-Online Reputation management
-Link building/back linking,
-Building and maintaining social media sites
-Coding and programming in various languages
-Monitor results of all programs and analyze results to maximize growth
- Grow the site’s affiliate marketing programs by researching, identifying, and recruiting new partners.
-Create brand recognition and exposure
- Leverage current infrastructure to build and accelerate growth
Alternate position available for Software Engineer: must be capable of reverse engineering code and fluent in ASP.NET and VB.NET
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Filed under: Computer.
Nonprofit organization with strong ties to Israel seeks an individual to assume the role of Online Marketing Coordinator to maintain organization website, manage social media presence and develop online marketing initiatives (including content). The Online Marketing Coordinator will report to the National Marketing Director.
• Maintain and develop organization’s website, including mobile site
• Maximize organization’s online presence and SEO results through paid and earned media.
• Write news and other material for online campaigns and website
•Create online campaigns’ strategy and related material such as
• newsletters, Flash banners, landing pages etc.
• Monitor all online activities and assess trends and areas of strengths and weaknesses (Google Analytics)
• Work with organization’s 16 chapters to develop and maintain online activity and web pages
• Manage relationships with outside vendors in related field
• Produce graphic-design projects for the National office and the chapters
Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
B H S .
Wholesale Trade/Import-Export - Jewish International Company Shomer Shabath. Wanted observant Jews workers who respect Shabath , We need a Young Jewish man or woman, Modest, responsible worker, from age 20 years old to 24 years old, observant of the Torah, and strictly observant of Jewish modesty, and also in speech and thinking with the modesty of Abrhaham Avinu and Sarah Imenu , observant of kosher, Shomer Shabbat and professional experience with a minimum of two years experience buying and selling on Ebay and amazons Also Buyer in Ebay and Amazon ,and creat a webstore and some marketing of my company who is fluent in Yiddish, english, hebrew, russian, optional French, Italian, spanish optional, that known repair all types of cell phones and also arm them. also Wanted aTechnical experienced 100% professional, full time. Who knows how to fix cell phones and rebuild all kinds of mobile phones. also warehouse and Internet sales and buyer professional with 100% experienced Internet Services -We looking for someone professional to know how to put on stuff on Ebay and amazon etc Also Buyer in Ebay and Amazon etc ,and creat a webstore and some marketing of my company, please call for a personal interview Contact: (718) 596-1900 Abraham Ben Eytan o Abrham Baruch Ben Isaac
Shalom Yehudi Tov if you Know some one need this job does a us mizvath tell our fellow jew we need him, this to is Ahavtah israel
Filed under: 1099, Advertising, Bronx, Brooklyn, Business Analysis, Computer, Consulting, Customer Service, Delivery, Five Towns, Full Time, Hebrew Speaking, Information Technology, Inside Sales, Internet, Job Categories, Job Locations, Just Listed, Long Island, Management, Manufacturing, Market Research, Marketing, Media Sales, Monsey, NYC, Office Work, Outside Sales, Phone Sales, Queens, Retail, Sales, Skilled Tradesman, Staten Island, Technical, Technology, Warehouse, Web Design, Web Development, eCommerce.
This probably isn’t the job for you. You’re a nice, normal person. You like your job. You do it well. But you don’t obsess over the details of the day-to-day running of a company. And even if, against all odds, you were that kind of oddball, surely you don’t want to do this in the frenetic environment of a startup, right? Even a well-funded startup. Right? So, thanks for reading this far–and the best of luck to you finding a job you love.
Neils Bohr, the physicist behind much of the quantum weirdness that we grudgingly accept today, once told a graduate student, “We all agree your theory is crazy. The question is: is it crazy enough?” We’re looking for that kind of crazy. We want someone who, when presented with a challenge, won’t rest until they have something not simply that works, but something they’re happy with. If you’ve ever found yourself at a social gathering talking with people about some arcane work issue that has kept you up at night…well, if you’re that kind of crazy, maybe you should talk with us.
And if You Were?
Crazy enough, we mean. Well, then you might, one day, see a Help Wanted: Operations Manager job description that seemed a bit…off kilter. if you were, you might be curious and want to meet a team of like-minded individuals all lacking whatever gene is responsible for mediocrity. And you might find that you really want to work for a company that sees your particular weirdness as highly desirable.
And Who, Exactly, Are We?
That happens to be the team behind InVision, a product built to help designers, developers, visionaries, and business people work together to create better web and mobile applications. In the few short months since our launch, we’ve captured the attention of tens of thousands of such folk–from small, independent creatives to major brands such as eBay, Yahoo!, HP, Zappos.
But, like you, we’re discontent. We want to make the product even better. We want to make it great. And so, we’re looking for a dynamic operations manager that will oversee the day-to-day running of the business and manage several facets of customer service, process development, and project management.
The Windup and the Pitch!
Does this sound like something you’d love–something you’d look forward to doing every day? We’re creating a company culture that values innovation. We need a self-starter to jump in, take the lead, and navigate the inevitable hiccups with grace. Your role would be to help shape the future of the organization by developing processes from the ground up, and creating systems to manage customer service and other key business functions.
We’re looking for someone who, amidst their myriad quirks, also…
So, if you’re–somehow–still reading this and still interested, these would be your areas of responsibility
It’s customary to list skill and/or experience requirements. But there’s no one set of experiences that shapes the kind of person we want. But if you’re that person, you’ll contact us and tell us exactly why we should hire you.
A few more details about working with us:
Please submit your resume and respond to our Video-based questions here: https://gethired.com/apply/18976cc0-a4da-4926-b11a-c135d4a88418
Filed under: Administrative, Computer, Customer Service, Full Time, General, Graphic Design, Management, Marketing, Media Sales, New Media, Software Engineering, Technology, Web Design, Web Development, Work from Home, eCommerce.
We are a UK based company that hosts Jewish only speed dating events worldwide since 2003. We are currently seeking a part time host and marketing assistance to our NY branch. http://www.TheSpeedDating.us
Skills: Experience in Event planning, Marketing & PR, Good knowledge of the internet, excellent social skills, presentable, accurate, responsible, punctual, reliable.
The roll involves: running our current events in Manhattan, working towards expanding into other areas, liaising with various Jewish organizations, online marketing, call making, help with our matchmaking service.
The successful candidate should
1. Be able to work from home (apart from at the events), has a computer and a printer.
2. can be free to work some evenings and at least one morning during the week.
3. is free to host at least 2 events per month. our events run mostly on Sunday nights and we require up to 4 hours evening work 1-2 days per week outside the hosting of the events.
4. has experience in event hosting/planning.
Please email us with your Resume and a recent photo to email@example.com
Filed under: Administrative, Call Center, Computer, Customer Service, General, Hebrew Speaking, Internet, Just Listed, Marketing, NYC, New Jersey, Part Time, Phone Sales, Public Relations, Telemarketing, Work from Home.
NETWORK TECHNICIAN /FIELD ENGINEER
DataBit Engineers provide high level field support and consulting to our clients. Candidates must be comfortable interfacing with company senior executives and able to maintain a high level of service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving skills, the ability to be prompt and courteous plus the ability to work independently and in a team environment are necessary.
Successful candidates must be knowledgeable of
• PC/server Hardware/support/troubleshooting
• MS Windows 2007/2003/2000/
• Windows 7/Vista/XP/200
• MS Exchange 2010/2007/2003/2000
• Active Directory
• MS Office 2010/2000/XP/2003
• Veritas Backup Exec
• Symantec/Trend Micro antivirus
• Firewall experience is a must
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 - 7 years of proven experience administering a LAN/WAN - TCP/IP environment using MS Windows, including MS Exchange
• Experience with design, implementation, and migration of Active Directory
• Experience with MS Exchange
• Backup and Recovery of Windows and Exchange
• Configured and deployed a Cisco Netscreen/Juniper and other type hardware firewall into a production environment
• Working knowledge of Internet email (smtp, mx records and rbl troubleshooting)
• Working knowledge of DNS, Internet Infrastructure, and IP informational tools
• Thorough knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems - Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 prior migration experience highly preferred
• Experience rebuilding servers and workstations
• Excellent quantitative, analytical, and verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
DataBit offers competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health and dental insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off and holidays, a 401k plan and performance incentives. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
We currently have a client on the upper east side of Manhattan that is seeking a couple of Level I Help Desk temps. Must have solid help desk and desktop experience (phone and hands-on) supporting Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003-2010, moves/adds/changes, entering service requests into a ticketing system, etc. Experience with Adobe products and cabling a plus.
We are looking for people that are ready to start immediately. This assignment should last at least through the end of June, possibly longer.
Israeli-headquarters company is looking to hire a full-time, Hebrew speaking Redhat/Windows Network Manager for their NYC office.
The role includes:
• Hands-on support & daily responsibility of 500-unit server farm and 100 computer users.
• Manage 4-member network support team.
• Liaise with suppliers, vendors, engineering team, and Israeli-headquarters IT team.
• Speak fluent Hebrew to be able to communicate well with the Israeli headquarters
• 4+ years’ experience as a Red Hat System Administrator, including installation/ implementation experience of servers and networking services, Samba and Apache
• 4+ years’ experience administering/installing/supporting Windows Server 2003/2008 and Exchange Server 2003/2008.
• Hands-on experience working with data storage and backup systems. NetApp knowledge is a plus.
• Cisco communications equipment knowledge. Juniper equipment knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge of communication equipment JUNIPER - advantage
• In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing the principles of information security products.
• High level English.
• Work permit in the USA is a must
• Willingness to work weekends
Salary: $125,000 - $150,000 / year
WebMaster, designer, graphic-artists…
If you have the entreprenuerial spark and want to get in on the ground floor of a new business venture pioneering a new market - then we should talk. I’m looking for a single person who can build the non-business side of a new website… the splash screen, how-to’s, navigation, paypal-integration, contacts etc..
The person must be top-flight in creating a pleasing, functional look-n-feel to the website.
You do not need to be skilled in middle-tier or backend services (but it is a plus).
Filed under: Bronx, Brooklyn, Computer, Connecticut, Five Towns, Graphic Design, Information Technology, Internship, Long Island, Monroe, Monsey, NYC, New Jersey, Queens, Software Engineering, Staten Island, Upstate-Catskills, Web Design, Web Development, Westchester, Work from Home, eCommerce.
Strategic Interests Group (S.I.G.) has an opening for a Web Master/Designer to build, maintain, and update our websites. This is a unique opportunity to start with a company from the ground floor. The opportunity is unlimited and for the right individual it will prove to be very profitable.
The company is owned and operated by Stephen Salstrand, entrepreneur and previous general manager for weapons industry distributor, and Jerome Bethea, marketing specialist and entrepreneur.
The webmaster will be responsible for creating a CSS/HTML/Flash website that displays content in the format necessary for delivery of content. Must also be able to build a newsletter, edit photos and produce/edit video.
This is a brand new company and requires a work from home status for the first few months.
Compensation will be a percentage of the company’s gross revenue: 4-8%, commensurate with experience level.
Preferably 2+ years in web design. However, a professional portfolio/samples to illustrate expertise can be substituted for experience.
Photo Editing (preferably Adobe Photoshop)
Video production/Editing (preferably Adobe Premiere)
Must provide portfolio/sample work.
3 references must be provided with one of them being business.