Israeli-headquarters company is looking to hire a full-time, Hebrew speaking Redhat/Windows Network Manager for their NYC office.
The role includes:
• Hands-on support & daily responsibility of 500-unit server farm and 100 computer users.
• Manage 4-member network support team.
• Liaise with suppliers, vendors, engineering team, and Israeli-headquarters IT team.
• Speak fluent Hebrew to be able to communicate well with the Israeli headquarters
• 4+ years’ experience as a Red Hat System Administrator, including installation/ implementation experience of servers and networking services, Samba and Apache
• 4+ years’ experience administering/installing/supporting Windows Server 2003/2008 and Exchange Server 2003/2008.
• Hands-on experience working with data storage and backup systems. NetApp knowledge is a plus.
• Cisco communications equipment knowledge. Juniper equipment knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge of communication equipment JUNIPER - advantage
• In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing the principles of information security products.
• High level English.
• Work permit in the USA is a must
• Willingness to work weekends
Salary: $125,000 - $150,000 / year