Title insurance Office position
Seeking Female, Full time employee.
Hours: 9 -5 ,
Expectations: Highly motivated and goal oriented individual. Ability to work well independently in a fast paced environment, meeting deadlines, organizing workload, and maintaining accurate files.
Job Role: Must be Conscientious, Reliable and accountable for tasks and responsibilities.
Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing and attention to detail.
Title insurance experience a plus.
Please call 845-641-0108 and leave a message.
Real estate law office is seeking a document processor with prior mortgage or real estate experience. The position will consist of compiling client documents in preparation for court and bank submissions.
Hours: 12pm to 8pm
Compensation: $10 to $13/per hour
Call: (917) 478-2464 or e-mail:Resumewebb@gmail.com
FOR MORE DETAIL AND TO APPLY:
Join the Union for Reform Judaism as we Strengthen synagogues and the Jewish community; Inspire the next generation; Lead in the pursuit of social justice; Partner with congregations in their sacred work; Provide valuable and unparalleled congregational resources.
The Director of Finance is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the financial and insurance functions of the Union for Reform Judaism, Canadian Council of Reform Judaism and the Union for Reform Judaism Canada.
Accounting, Payroll, Financial Systems and Financial Controls:
- Reports to Chief Financial Officer, with “dotted line” reporting to the Senior Vice President in the capacity of Chief Administrative Officer in Canada.
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
- Manage the financial system, ensuing maximum productivity and that it meets the needs of the business today and the future
- Oversee the continuous improvement of Accounting and Financial Processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Develop, implement and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firm and review and analyze the results and recommend for approval the Audited Financial Statements
- Proficiency in all aspects of non-profit accounting and all pertinent GAAP and regulations
- Responsible for all corporate insurance and related activities; serve as lead staff liaison to Insurance Committee
- Develop Finance and Accounting team goals that are fully aligned with the Union’s goals
- Lead and coach the team to recruit and retain high caliber staff
- Provide coaching, guidance and support, set professional development plans to assist employees to reach their full potential through the Performance Management process.
- Ensure the team delivers the highest standard of departmental, cross departmental and cross foundation teamwork and customer service
- Ensure optimal deployment of resources to achieve business goals
- Responsible for Financial Management Reporting for the Union
- Develop and prepare a monthly Management Reporting Package
- Present monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct ad hoc financial analysis as required
Budgeting and Financial Modeling
- Assist the CFO in the annual business plan development and budgeting process
- Assist the CFO in the quarterly outlook process
- Provide ongoing financial modeling and analysis expertise to Affiliates as needed.
Customer Service & Communication
- Ensure consistent service delivery in a consultative and solutions-based capacity to all levels of staff and volunteers with regard to financially related Union plans, policies and procedures by the Finance Team.
- Special Projects as assigned by Senior Management Team
- 10 years working knowledge in accounting and finance with at least 6 years supervisory experience.
- You must have experience with all key areas mentioned. Public company experience preferred but not required. Experience in non-profit accounting a bonus.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- Knowledge of Financial and ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
FOR MORE DETAIL AND TO APPLY:
We have the product and we have the system. All we require is a few good people who are serious about changing their future!
Filed under: Bronx, Brooklyn, Connecticut, Financial, Five Towns, Full Time, Healthcare, Inside Sales, Internet, Long Island, Marketing, Monroe, Monsey, NYC, New Jersey, Part Time, Queens, Retail, Sales, Staten Island, Technology, Upstate-Catskills, Westchester, Work from Home, eCommerce.
Ramaz is a co-educational modern Orthodox day school striving for excellence in Jewish Education.
Ramaz seeks an energetic, organized development professional with exceptional writing and communication skills to assist and support all aspects of the school’s fund-raising operation, taking primary roles in various ongoing and one-time projects as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
This position requires someone with excellent organizational skills, and who is self-directed and detail oriented. Excellent written and oral skills are a must. The person must be enthusiastic about working in a Jewish day school environment and enjoy working as part of a team.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience. Generous benefits. An EOE.
Please email resume and letter indicating position of interest and where you saw posting to Ida Bohmstein at HR@Ramaz.org
Director of Administration
Torah Day School of Atlanta, GA was founded in 1985 with approximately 25 students. We are proud of our ethnically and religiously diverse faculty and staff who support our mission as an Orthodox Jewish Day School. TDSA inspires in each student a love of G-d, a reverence for the Torah, and a life-long commitment to the acquisition of knowledge.
TDSA is a non-profit 501c(3) school. The school is accredited by SACS and SAIS and in 2008 was named a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. Enrollment in 2009 reached 337 students. TDSA’s 11 acre campus includes a, multi-media center (20K volume library, computer lab, etc), Science lab, Beit HaMedresh (study hall), sports courts, two playgrounds, large sports field, state of the art gymnasium and more.
We are seeking a Director of Administration who will manage all non-academic, non-fundraising TDSA functions, personnel and activities. He/She will support, contribute to and execute the TDSA philosophy.
Key areas of responsibility:
The ideal candidate will possess:
The Director of Administration reports to our Head of School and will manage the business office staff. For consideration of this opportunity, please email resume and salary history to DirAdmin@torahday.org.
PresenTense Group, Inc. seeks a Chief Financial Officer / Chief Administrative Officer (CFO/CAO) The CFO/CAO will be responsible for the organization’s finances and operations, while playing an integral part of the team for overall Group strategy.
Financial Reporting and Cash Flow Management:
Organizational Legal and Tax Compliance and Contract Negotiations:
Additional Job Duties:
Minimum Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The PresenTense Group has offices in Jerusalem, Israel and New York City, New York. Ideally, the CFO/CAO would be headquartered out of one of the two offices of the Group – but the PresenTense Group is seeking the best person for the position before geographic location. For this reason, the CFO/CAO may work remotely, but will be expected to travel on a regular, monthly basis to visit PresenTense Group sites and interact with PresenTense staff.
The CFO/CAO is a full-time position with start-up hours; the CFO/CAO is expected to self-manage his or her time, such that organizational strategic goals are met through the course of work. Travel schedule will be determined by Group operations. At minimum, the CFO/CAO will be asked to travel to Jerusalem and New York on a Quarterly basis.
An established and cutting edge financial services analytics firm in NYC seeking a product specialist. This role will provide you with an excellent mix of both analytical, finance and client relationship experience. Gain exposure with trading desks, portfolio managers, investment banks, broker dealers and hedge funds.
A product specialist has 3 main responsibilities:
1) Presales: Presenting to clients, supporting sales in their efforts
2) Post Sales Account Management - key point of contact for clients
3) Implementation of the work, account, process and/or system (project management).
<!–[if !supportLists]–>· <!–[endif]–>Need to have soft skills/client facing skills and be quantitatively strong not to mention have an understanding of derivatives and the derivative market.
<!–[if !supportLists]–>· <!–[endif]–>Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or similar
<!–[if !supportLists]–>· <!–[endif]–>Some experience or exposure in the derivatives or financial services industry is preferred but not required (we will train)
<!–[if !supportLists]–>· <!–[endif]–>Great Communication skills and eager to learn.
Please send resumes in strict confidence to DGRADY@SPIRESP.COM for immediate consideration.
Want to learn more about the markets? Want to understand what it is like to be an equities trader?
Currently recruiting for trading positions of both firm’s and personal capital.
Learn the basis of charting and technical analysis. Meet a team of Wall Street veterans with decades of experience. Get the real-life market knowledge and learn the skills necessary to succeed as a trader.
On October 20th at 6:00 PM we are offering an open house in our Montclair, NJ office to those interested in exploring aspects of the proprietary trading business.
The Open House will give you a guideline to our proprietary technology and methodologies of success as well as an opportunity to network with some of the most prominent traders in the business.
One of our 15-year Wall Street veteran with a stellar, ultra-consistent track record will be hosting the event. Our goal is to provide market insight, mentorship, coaching, education and market clarity.
Space is limited. Interested parties please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss the event that may potentially shape your future career.
Filed under: Financial.
Work for major Israeli Bank. Manage existing portfolios and originate new business to Israeli related companies who are active in the US. Fluent in Hebrew. 5-10 years commercial lending experience. Strong credit underwriting skills. Understanding of the US & Israeli marketplace. Must have Bachelor’s Degree. Excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. MBA desired. $150K ++++