For Job Searchers:
Our system makes it easy for you to find the job you’re looking for. You can search in three different ways.
(1) Type in what you’re looking for in the search bar. Be specific. Every word in our database is indexed for searchability so if you have a specific skill set, say “Microsoft SQL server database” then search by that as well as the normal, boring “System Administrator”. Search by any keyword set you can think of.
(2) The left hand sidebar of every page has jobs broken out by location, that’s where the job is, not necessarily where you are!
(3) The left hand sidebar of every page has jobs broken out by general industry.
Here are some quick tips to make your experience more successful.
(1) Be specific in the skills you are searching for. You aren’t limited to the number of words in your ad so feel free to make you ad a real “wish list”.
(2) Don’t forget to add the location of your job.
(3) Post each job in both the industry and location categories (multiple locations and multiple categories for each job are ok as well, as long as they are relevant).
(4) Consider using a free email service like HotMail, Gmal, Yahoo! or setting up an email address just for resumes.
(5) Write a descriptive “title” for your job. “Experienced New York Legal Secretary” is better than “Secretary” posted in the legal category.